The three major types about diabetes illness are being cited here. These include type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and Gestational diabetes. Herbal supplement for diabetes mellitus has gained popularity among patients. This is because diabetes is a serious health problem. In fact, it is one of the top leading diseases that cause death. The severity of this ailment pushes people to look for treatment that is effective in preventing diabetes. Anyone can have diabetes, especially if it runs in the family. check her latest blog posted at http://www.ebonyskinshop.net/health-supplements-for-diabetes/
Type 1 diabetes is basically called the juvenile diabetes since patients are diagnosed with this kind of disease called Diabetes Mellitus Type 1. And it is primarily children who suffer from this. Patients of this type of diabetes lack insulin in their system which results to increased blood glucose and urine glucose.
Gestational diabetes is commonly happens to pregnant women who experienced high level of blood glucose. This type of diabetes even though it is temporary but still may lead to type 2 diabetes in later life. Babies whose mothers have gestational diabetes have a higher risk than other health related problems.
Herbal health supplement for diabetes mellitus has gained popularity among patients. This is because diabetes is a serious health problem. In fact, it is one of the top leading diseases that cause death. The severity of this ailment pushes people to look for treatment that is effective in preventing diabetes. Anyone can have diabetes especially if it runs in the family.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly an adult-onset type diabetes. This is obviously, that the patients’ age are in the middle part. Most of the patients who have this type of diabetes are observed to be obese, have hypertension, or high cholesterol levels, and other factors.
Herbal Supplement for Diabetes
Although modern medicine has done a great job in arresting the symptoms of diabetes, it still cannot be denied that herbal best health supplements can have positive effects. This is due to active ingredients containing essential nutrients without the threat of any adverse effects.
These types of diabetes may take diabetic food supplements under the supervision of their attending physicians. It is always wise to consult your doctor first if you plan to incorporate herbal supplements in your treatment.
There are so many dietary supplements for diabetics. Most of these supplements have the ability to lower the blood sugar or govern the insulin production in your body. The ingredients are either herbs, spices, and other vegetation.
Top 5 common ingredients:
- Basil leaves, specifically the holy basil or locally called “Tulsi” in India, is also very effective in assisting the pancreas to produce a good amount of insulin.
- Bitter Gourd, also know as bitter melon, has been used for many centuries. In fact, people can cook it. It is categorize as an herb. It contains Charantin, a very powerful hypoglycemic agent. The effectiveness of bitter gourd is comparable to any hypoglycemic drugs.
- Fenugreek is another herb that has alkaloids, individually known as gentianine, trigonelline, and carpaine. These substances in Fenugreek are responsible in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Bilberry is similar to blueberries but is famous in regulating insulin levels which is due to the presence of Anthocyanins, a form of flavonoids effective in controlling blood sugars.
- Gymnema Sylvestreis an herb found in India which has glycosides called Gymnemic acids. The acid is known to have the ability to defy glucose, thus lower the blood sugar levels. Need more? get it straight from the source.
There are other plants that have curative effects for diabetes. But before taking any of it, you have to make sure that you discuss it with your doctor and ask them what they think of the herbal supplement for diabetes.